- 9a: The Quilt opens for viewing
Please note that all main stage activities will has ASL and Spanish translation.
- 1:30-3:30p: Ritual Ceremony and Celebration. Featuring movement and dance by Charnell Covert and E Cadoux, sound healing by Ama Chandra, celebration of FORCE’s Leadership Team, Music by Rhonda Robinson, an honoring of the first Monument Quilt workshop by Reverend Michele Synegal, and a closing performance by Deletta Gillespie.
- 9:00a-11:00a: Learning Tent #2. Clarifying Your Values with Keilah Jacques.
- 9:00a-11:00a: Spirit Tent #5. Prayers and Healing with Pastor Jacob Simpson.
- 9:00a-11:00a: Community Tent #11. Secondary Survivors Affinity Group.
- 9:00a-1:00p: Art Tent #4. Art activities with Hopeworks.
- 11:30-1:00p: Learning Tent #2. Self defense workshop facilitated by Defend Yourself.
- 11:30-1:00p: Spirit Tent #5. Understanding Human Trafficking with Dr. Shari Kim.
- 11:30-1:00p: Healing Tent #10. Massage therapy Sara Strahorn.
- 11:30-1:00p: Community Tent #11. LGBTQIA Visioning Session with Jadelynn Stahl.
- 9:00a-1:30p. Gather Together Tent #6. Oral histories. Using Storycorps’s model, the Oral Histories Tent records and archives intimate conversations between two to three people about their experience of the Monument Quilt. They will interview each other for no more than 30 minutes, and have the option to send their recording to the Library of Congress.
- OPEN HOURS: